Snoring occurs when air passing through narrow airway passages causes tissue to vibrate. One of the main causes of narrowed nasal passages is inflammation and swelling. Opening up your airway will decrease snoring and help you sleep better. Start by eliminating internal and external irritants.
1. Eliminate all allergens from your environment.
2. Eliminate all foods that you are allergic to from your diet
3. Do not eat processed foods
4. If dairy products cause mucus drainage, avoid dairy and eat dairy substitutes
5. Clear your sinuses by drinking lemon water with added ginger root and cayenne pepper
6. Soothe inflamed nasal passages by drinking fresh organic vegetable juices. Try a combination of cucumber, sweet potato, apple